SAY THANK YOU TO OUR WONDERFUL COVID VACCINE CENTRE STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS
The Covid vaccination rollout has been brilliant. It’s a true reflection of collaboration between our wonderful NHS, Armed Forces and many voluntary groups working together. The result of their efforts will help save lives.
We’d like to say thank you to everyone at the 1650 vaccination centres across the UK, by sending out thank you hampers (containing locally sourced treats, which in turn help support small businesses and jobs).
Donate whatever you can afford to our
#ThankYouNHS hamper campaign to show your appreciation, making a note of the vaccination centre that you visited. The more money we raise, the more thank you hampers we can send.
To contribute please click HERE
p.s. check out one of our brilliant #ThankYouNHS deliveries to
Great Ormond Street on Good Morning Britain below
We have decided to merge all our
please click HERE to contribute
8 of 70 hospitals completed
Deliveries featured on ITV, BBC News networks and Good Morning Britain
Secret Hamper NHS70 Initiative
The aim of this non for profit initiative is to invite businesses, sports stars, celebrities and individuals throughout the UK to recognise and celebrate 70 years of the NHS.
Recognising the wonderful care given by the unsung heroes working at all levels within the organisation by sponsoring bespoke hampers to say a BIG ‘Thank You’ for dedicating their lives caring for others.
Secret Hamper’s goal is to replicate this to a total of 70 hospitals across the country. Each time we deliver 70 hampers to a hospital the contents are shared amongst the staff and can reach in excess of 3000 people creating a massive positive impact.
There are so many benefits to all involved;
- As an employer showing your team you care about causes they are passionate about creates a great working environment.
- Your staff can help to build and/or deliver to a hospital (s) of your choice and share the hampers amongst hospital staff* (*MOQ 25)
- You are all providing a much-needed respite to often overworked and often unacknowledged staff, making a positive impact on the lives of those that dedicate theirs to caring for others.
- When hampers are delivered the feel good benefit has a huge impact on a significant number of people within the health care system.
In addition the benefits to your business include:
- Immediate recognition and exposure – national and regional press as well as regional TV channels love a feel good story. Each individual business will also be mentioned on all Secret Hamper social media channels.
- A great story that you can share in your internal newsletter and blog
- That warm fuzzy feeling knowing that you’ve had a positive impact on someone else’s day
- Transparency of where your money is being spent.